Business & Personal Coaching
Whether you are striving to reach Coaching goals within your own business, trying to improve yourself in your current position or are wanting to take the next step in your career, Purpol’s services will help you reach your goal.
We understand the pressures you may be under to continually improve your performance and that of your team. We have extensive experience in marketing, bid writing and building and running a successful SME. Therefore, the expertise, guidance and advice we can provide is founded in practical reality! Purpol measures our success on oh much our clients succeed and we are committed to making the coaching experience deeply meaningful, enjoyable and highly effective.
As a professional, skilled and trusted business coach, Purpol will help you achieve your objectives with greater ease and speed. We will help you to achieve significant individual and business breakthroughs. With a pragmatic commercial approach from Business Coaching to ensure that, in additional to the individual’s performance improvements, the organisation benefits to!
Whether you already know of areas you need to improve in, or whether you require yourself and/or your business and its activities observed to uncover where improvements are needed, Purpol can help.
Whether you are a recently promoted Manager / Director or about to start a new role in a new company, the first few months in a new role are critical. We understand that you will need to ‘hit the ground running’ and are vulnerable in the first few months due to the need to acquire in-depth knowledge of the specific challenges and what it will take to succeed. Failure to create momentum in the first critical 90 days can create an uphill battle that is difficult to recover from.
We will take time to understand your specific organisation and listen to what is going on in the business. Watching not only what is happening but also how you and/or your team are working.
Alternatively, you can choose to have a full review made of your business. From which, Purpol will make an independent assessment and then agree on a plan with you that tackles all key issues.
As your coach, The Purpol team can help you to
• Focus on the future and end result – transporting you from where you are currently to where you want to be
• Assist with developing leadership and people management skills
• Foster and develop individual performance in a business context
• Develop better leadership and people management skills
• Highlight your own and, if applicable, your business’s blind spots
• Draw out your innate talents
• Provide learning on how to effectively lead and manage individuals
• Help with your career strategy and development
• Provide insight into values and strengths and how you can capitalise on your unique talents
• Improve performance by allowing you as a business owner, employee or executive to focus on business and career strategy for effective growth
• Assist you to manage difficult situations and performance issues
• Consolidate your skills to build resilience to stress
• Optimise your performance in a new role
• Provide advice and guidance when you need to make key changes and decisions
Please get in touch
Coaching sessions will be flexible and matched to your schedule, they can be provided for as long or as short a time as you need and can be provided face to face, over skype, telephone or even via email.
Want to find out more about how coaching can help your business performance?
Call Purpol on +44 (0)1249 481411 or email [email protected]
Need help to pay for business coaching?
Develop your leadership skills, expand your management knowledge and advance your business strategy.
A coaching grant will give you the support you need to effectively develop your business. Depending on where you are based, there are grants available to support your business coaching.
Purpol are proud to be recognised as a GAINS Quality Assured Coach. GAINS (Gloucestershire’s Accelerated Impact Network Support) is a business support project delivered through the University of Gloucestershire, made possible by the European Regional Growth Fund. GAINS provides a programme of subsidised business coaching for high growth SMEs in Gloucestershire, to help grow their businesses.
For more information on this scheme, contact The Project Manager, GAINS (Gloucestershire’s Accelerated Impact Network Support) on 01242 715464.