Marketing, Sorted! – Royal Wootton Bassett 3/5/17 £99
The way you present your business should be a reflection of your values, personality and goals – determining how you deliver this is very important to your business success.
Developing an effective marketing strategy ensures you achieve this in a structured way. Once established, your strategy will drive the direction of your business, focus your communications and showcase how you provide excellent service to your existing clients as well as win new ones.
This half day workshop is presented by award winning Purpol Marketing and provides the tools to develop your own marketing strategy. A simple step by step process identifies your unique business objectives and matches these to appropriate tactics in order to achieve them. Find out how to maximise your results and minimise your effort in a clear and cost-effective approach.
Draw upon the broad knowledge of the Purpol Marketing team and network with other local companies. Our objective is to ensure you leave the session with a defined marketing strategy on how you can achieve your goals for your business.
We will cover the following elements:
- Why strategy is important
- Action capture your current business challenges
- Marketing Plans and Strategy
- Analysis models including SWOT Analysis
- Target Market Identification
- Market segmentation
- Competitor Analysis
- Who is your ideal customer?
- Action name your current customers or those you would like
- Identify what is important to your ideal customer?
- Acquiring new customers
- 7 P’s of marketing
- Bids Tenders and pitches
- Direct marketing and Literature
- Website design
- Public Relations
- Social Media
- Public speaking and thought leadership
- Content management
- Customer Loyalty
- Customer relationship management
- Test and measure